tisdag 15 juni 2010

On one dark day

....she asked the clouds to gather. By touching the sky with her hands she let the light gather above her head ready to let it spread over the world. For a moment, with the power bursting through her body tearing her human side asunder, she felt no fear and no remorse. In that moment she was ready to fight together with this world.


Some days ago I was really pissed over something (sorry can’t tell you the reason because it’s very personal). I was so angry I did not know what to do with myself. So I ended up in my bed with tears running down my face, drawing my anger away. Afterwards I dried my tears and looked at what I had created. Somehow my drawing is better when I am very emotional. I think I draw too much with my heart. It did however feel really good to take something bad like my anger and make it into something good. But even if this is one of my better pieces it can still get a lot better, especially my skill in drawing hands and feet. They are just so damn hard to draw.

Inga kommentarer: